A student who is registered at Marmara University can transfer on organisational level.
- The student must be registered the same level diploma program during application.
- International Students and the students from abroad can apply for the program.
- The student must have minimum 2.75 Grade Point Avarage, up to the completed terms.
- The students who dont have minimum 2.75 Grade Point Avarage can apply if their YGS/LYS score is equal or higher then the diploma program’s point which they chose.
- The students’ point can not be lower than OSYM (Measurement Selection and Placement Center) the lowest entrance score to the related department.
- The student must have extra requirements if applicable.
For the application dates please refer to the academic calendar of Marmara University.
Required documents for application:
- · Transcript
- Copy of University Entrance Exam results
Student Affairs department is responsible about evaluation