The failed courses, the next year courses, the courses, which the marks up (DD or DC) can be taken at Marmara University summer school. The students, who are registered at different universities, can take courses from Marmara University summer school as guest students.
How to apply?
The application is different for the guest students and the students of Marmara University.
Application for the guest students:
1) The guest students should apply to the Student Affairs Department with photocopy of ID, current student ID or photocopy of student label. It is required from the guest students the guest student number.
2) The guest students are pre-registered and exact registration on BYS (Information Management System)
3) In the pre-registration period, these students will select from the total amount of the fee for the courses in the Bank and then they will register for the courses on the BYS.
4) There is no fee refund to the guest students if the selected courses are not equivalent with their universities. So, for prevent the possible problems it is offered to check the course descriptions from the ECTS web site.
Application for the students of Marmara University:
1) The students are pre-registered to the courses on BYS.
2) In the pre-registration period, these students will select from the total amount of the fee for the courses in the Bank and then they will register for the courses on the BYS.
3) The students are required to take two copies of a single receipt from the Bank after the payment. One of the receipts will delivered to the Student Affairs of the Faculty or Collage.
1) Students can select maximum 4 (four) courses to stay within 10 (ten) credit. But if the student on the graduation stage can select 4 (four) courses to stay within 12 credits.
2) The failed courses, the next year courses, the courses, which the marks up (DD or DC) can be taken at Marmara University summer school. The students cannot drop the selected courses.
3) Internship students can only registered summer school with the approval of the faculty on charge.
4) Foreign language prep class students cannot be registered to summer school except the School of Foreign Languages’ Summer School.
5) The students who have minimum 3.00 Grade Point Average can select the next semesters’ courses.
6) Senate determines the general principles of the School of Foreign Languages’ summer school.
7) First major students can register to the evening education courses by the decision of the Board of Directors.
8)The student can register for a different academic units’ summer school course, with by the decision of the Board of Directors.
9)The student can register for a different universities summer school courses. If the course does not open at Marmara University with the condition of maximum 9 (nine) credits.
10) The students from different universities can register for courses at Marmara University as guest students.
If numbers of registered students are less than 15, the course is not opened. The students are registered to courses on BYS (Information Management System).
If the courses are not opened:
If the courses are not opened because of the insufficient student number, the students can add new courses on BYS. If they don’t want to select new courses they can apply to the Student Administration for refund of the fees.
Detailed information can be referenced to the President of the Marmara University summer school Coordination.