- Students are required to pay the tuition fee within the specified periods in the academic calendar.
- Students, who do not pay the tuition fee, cannot be registered to the courses.
- The periods that the tuition fee is not paid are included students’ study period.
- The first major students who are in the first 10% percentage succes scale are pay half of the tuition of the next semester. In the first 10% percentage succes scale evening education students are pay first major fee.
- If there is a problem about payments the faculties student affairs department is referenced.