Student Affairs Department
Student Affairs Department; coordinates all operations between Administration Units and Academic Units (Faculty/college/graduate school) at the same time services to the students.
By speeding up the access to the information of students, recruiting qualified personnel and increase quality of service using advanced physical and technological hardware.
Provide servicing to students, using the facilities with innovative targets and experienced staff.
- Student opportunity
- Social solidarity and cultural interaction
- Student-centered curriculum programs
- World standards in education
- Central Student Affairs
- Information Management System
- Close contact with the graduated students
This page updated by Öğrenci İşleri Daire Başkanlığı on 27.01.2020 14:52:24